Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Princess Brides

I am so behind in posting. June is quite a busy month for me with three weddings and a garage sale. That leaves me one free weekend the end of June and I'm looking forward to it!! Maybe my husband and I can celebrate our anniversary that weekend. Our anniversary was in May, but it was too busy that week. This posting is about two wedding from May 18 at the Lone Oak Ranch. Both brides wore princess type dresses, extra puffy. :-) They were beautiful! I didn't get a good picture of Brooke's dress, but it was very big and pretty. The weddings were 1 1/2 hours apart. It was a nice sunny day to have two outdoor weddings. The decor for both weddings was very different. One went with a light fresh look of blues yellows and silver and the other wedding was hot pink and zebra print. You couldn't get any more different. Below are pictures from both weddings.

Sarah's Wedding

Sarah's wedding was a 3:30pm at the Wagon Wheel. Before the ceremony, I snapped this picture of Sarah. Now doesn't she look like a princess?? :-)



This was a picture of us as we drove over to the wagon wheel for the first look. We were in a golf cart.

I loved this shot I got of the first look.

I just loved the color combinations they used at the wagon wheel. That little bit of red accent was nice.

I loved all of the flower pedals at the ceremony site at the Wagon Wheel.


Cowboy boots on the bridemaids is very popular at the ranch. It was nice that the wedding party was shaded and most of the guests were as well. It was quite warm this day.

Arriving at the reception by carriage from Rustic Rides www.rusticrides.net


The reception at the Rodeo Cafe.


The table setting. Believe it or not, this may look like china, but it is all plastic ware. Except for the wine glasses and cups, which were also a souvenir to take home.


The sweetheart table. Just big enough for the two of them.


The cake...gluten free I might add. It was very delicous! The middle layer was three layers and the cake is a little more dense than regular gluten cake so it was quite tough to cut. My knive broke while cutting this middle layer and I made due. Sarah and her new husband both have Celiac disease so mostly all of the food was gluten free. We are seeing more of that these days.


First Dance. The DJ was from Doubletake and he was great! It think a professional DJ can make such a difference. In fact, their original DJ was unable to make it and this guy filled right in. He was such a pro and it always makes a wedding coordinators job so much easier.


Leaving with sparklers. Even though it wasn't dark, it still makes for great pictures. What a fun way to leave.


Sarah and Will - May 18, 2013!

Brooke's Wedding

I didn't get as many picture of Brooke's wedding since I was mainly with Sarah this day. Brooke is the sweetest person, but she must have a wild side seeing her decorations. :-) She hired a professional decorator, Brenda with Cherished Memories, to do her decorating of the outside at the grove and the ballroom for the reception. At first when I heard hot pink and zebra print, I was wondering what that could  possibly look like, but Brenda did a great job with it.


The ballroom for the reception. A little zebra print goes a long way!




Reserved for Family table decor




This was the guest book table and the "M" was to be signed as well.


The Bride and Groom's cake


The outdoor ceremony set up at the Grove. It was nice and shaded in the trees.




This is one of the only pictures I got of Brooke. It's not a very good picture either.

It was a long day, but I think they both loved their day. It's great when the bride and groom are happy after all of that planning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment