Friday, November 16, 2012

Lessons at Dance Etc.

In an office close to my work is a dance studio named Dance Etc. I've been by it many times and thought it would be fun to take dance lessons with my husband. He's not much of a dancer so I wasn't sure he would do it. The dance studio is under new management and Jack Foltyn is the new owner. I met Jack and he told me what they had to offer and so we decided to give it a try. It was really fun! We learned the very basic steps of three different dance styles: Fox trot, ballroom and swing. It was pretty fun...we might get hooked!




This is us with Jack Foltyn. He is a great teacher! He's offering a great special right now. $35.00 for 2 private and 2 group lessons. Website: www.danceetcdallas.com. He's also an Elvis impersonator...can you tell? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment